Below are some of the articles and books I’ve read recently that you may enjoy checking out.
- “Why Tim Keller, Max Lucado, and Hundreds of Evangelical Leaders Oppose Trump’s Refugee Ban,” (Jeremy Webber, CT) — The subhead indicates, “Regardless of court fight’s final outcome, fewer persecuted Christians will make it to America under president’s plan.”
- “Exploring Hope Podcast: Should We Believe in a Historical Adam?” (BTT) — Should we interpret Adam and Eve as metaphorical, poetic, figurative characters, or two real people who lived in history and whose deeds were recorded in Genesis? Dr. Ken Keathley answers.
- “How the Reformation Recovered Preaching,” (Timothy George, TGC) — Dr. Goerge walks through the contributions of Luther, Zwingli, Calvin, and other reformers to the recovery of biblical preaching in the Reformation period.
- “What Is Biblical Preaching? Stewarding the Message,” (J.D. Greear, CT) — J.D. looks to Spurgeon, Stott, and Lloyd-Jones to help explain what faithful Bible preaching looks like.
- “Meet the Trump admin official paid to promote LGBT ‘rights’ around the world,” (Peter LaBarbera, Life Site) — “President Trump is keeping in place a special international LGBT “envoy” established by the Obama administration to promote acceptance of homosexuality, bisexuality and transgenderism abroad in the name of U.S. foreign policy.”