Below are some of the articles and books I’ve read recently that you may enjoy perusing.
- “Viewing Porn Cuts Off Part of Brain ‘Where Decisions Are Weighed by Morality,’ Says Psychologist,” by Vincent Funaro – The title explains the premise. Yet another way we see the destructive nature of pornography for all involved.
- “Who Needs Adam? Denis Lamoureux Jettisons a Historical Fall,” by Ken Keathley – An SEBTS professor graciously summarizes and evaluates one argument against the historical Fall of mankind.
- “What Sex Trafficking and Gay Marriage Have in Common,” by Matt Smethurst – I’ve mentioned before David Platt’s excellent new book, and this brief interview gives a sample of David’s bold call for counter-cultural living.
- “John Piper: Racism Is a Human Issue, Not ‘North-South Kind of Thing,'” by Michael Gryboski – Wise insights from Piper on the ever-present need for racial reconciliation because of human fallenness.
- “Boko Haram Mimics ISIS in Brutality, Creating Caliphate With 20,000-Square-Mile, Belgium-Sized Territory, Warns Open Doors Head,” by Samuel Smith – The title says it all.